Rescue Cleanse by Clear Choice is a popular detoxification product used by many weed users to beat an upcoming urine test or urinalysis. You can purchase this drink in a 32 ounce or the 17-ounce version. The Clear Choice 32 ounce drink comes with a cran-apple flavor while the 17-ounce drink is fruity watermelon flavored. An individual may be facing a piss test for employment purposes or court-related reasons (i.e.; child custody cases) as examples. You should be aware that any attempt to beat a drug test is illegal in some U.S. states. So make sure that you know of any laws in your region before diving into a detox cleanse such as with Clear Choice. It’s vital that you pick the right product when it comes to detoxing as what will work best for you will depend on various individual factors. For example, the more you smoke, a higher body mass and a lower capacity to naturally detox, the stronger the detox product you’re gonna need. In the case of Rescue Cleanse, you wanna use the 32-ounce drink if you weigh 200 pounds or more. If you’re less than 200 pounds, you should probably avail of the 17-ounce option. For our Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse review, we’ll take a look at topics such as how to take this product, its pros & cons, and customer reviews.
Ingredients such as Vitamins D3, B9, and B12 can help to keep your piss-yellow while other ingredients such as creatine are important to maintain natural levels of metabolites and creatinine. The aforementioned vitamins and ingredients like creatine are vital to conceal evidence of dilution. Some vitamins can also help with quickening up your body’s detoxification while potassium is important to maintain normal electrolyte levels which is important for health reasons as well as for improving your chances of beating the test. Don’t drink too large quantities of liquid whether water or a detox product like Rescue Cleanse in too short a period of time as this risks water intoxication. Such an outcome involves an electrolyte imbalance, which can be very dangerous to your health, and potentially fatal (if you drink gallons of water).
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B6 – B6 can help keep your urine its natural yellow color ahead of a cannabis Plus it’ll help with liver detoxification (Manore, 1994).
- Vitamin B12 – B12 will also support maintaining the yellow color of your piss. It can also help when it comes to keeping your body’s correct metabolic rate high which in turn helps to speed up your drug cleanse.
- Thiamine – This ingredient can work as an antioxidant to rid your body of drug residues so that they won’t be picked up by testers. It can also help with keeping your urine yellow. (Lukienko, Melnichenko, Zverinskii, & Zabrodskaya, 2000).
- Sodium – An important element for assessing the natural state of a urine sample when it comes to the test (Goulet & Asselin, 2015).
- Selenium – Helps to protect you from the risk of metal toxicity (Kanekura, et al., 2005).
- Riboflavin – Also helps with keeping your pee yellow. Further, it can oxidize THC as well as detox your urine and blood (Brogan, Eubanks, Koob, Dickerson & Janda, 2007).
- Proprietary blend
- Potassium – Helps with balancing your electrolytes if your consuming plenty of liquids as part of your drug cleanse (i.e.; dilution) (Holbrook, et al., 1984).
- Pantothenic Acid – Pantothenic acid is vitamin B5 which aids in opening up fat cells so marijuana leaks out before tests.
- Niacin – Commonly employed to break apart fat cells enabling THC to leak out so that it’ll be removed. With that said, Niacin is dangerous if taken in large doses. That said, this product has just 1%. However, do not consume 2 or more of these drinks at a given time. If you do you’ll end up consuming too much niacin which has various associated risks, some of which could be fatal.
- Manganese – As a cofactor in metabolism, it is a not so toxic metal that may be used to bring down the accuracy levels of a drug test.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is necessary for various metabolic processes. Levels could be used as a way to measure a urine sample for evidence of drug use (Cn, Jm, Sjøgaard, & I, 1987).
- Folic Acid – I.e.; Vitamin B9 also helps to keep your urine’s natural yellow color (B vitamins and folic acid – NHS Choices, n.d.).
- Creatine Monohydrate – Helps to keep your creatinine levels right. If they’re too low, you not only risk the testers picking up on it and recognizing that you’ve diluted your sample but you also run the danger of health risks (Ropero-Miller, Paget-Wilkes, Doering, & Goldberger, 2000).
- Calcium – Essential for muscular contraction. Also, calcium levels may be checked to see if you’ve diluted your urine or not (Bronner & Pansu, 1999).
- Biotin – k.a B7, will keep your urine yellow. Biotin levels may also be checked in a urine or saliva test for evidence of dilution (Bristol, 2012).
How to Use Rescue Cleanse
Rescue Cleanse Instructions
- Don’t smoke for at least 72 hours.
- Avoid all unnecessary drugs which may be tested for and toxins for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Avoid eating for four hours before consuming the drink.
- Shake the bottle well, then consume the content of the product in full.
- 15 minutes later, refill the bottle with water and consume it.
- Urinate regularly.
- Give it an hour for the effects to kick in. This product works for a five-hour timeframe. The product works in two hours and for up to 5 hours.
Terms of Product Use
Rescue Cleanse is a detox supplement and not a medication. It contains supplements and vitamins. This product should not be used to treat disease or for an illegal activity. Clear Choice does not promote this product as a weed detox drink. There is no refund policy offered by a clear choice. All sales are final. Any product exchanges can be accepted within 30 days of receipt of the product. Once this 30 day period expires, the product is no longer exchangeable. The customer must pay all shipping charges for this exchange unless Clear Choice has made a mistake when it comes to the order. The company does also offers a spoilage replacement policy. If the product expires within 30 days, it will be 100% replaced. For a 31 to 90 day period, items are replaced at 50%. By contacting them, you can obtain a return authorization number. Then, you’ll get a credit to your account once your items are successfully returned. You’ll need to pay for shipping fees too. In this case, replacements are only warranted if the package(s) remained unopened.
When to Use & When Not to Use
Generally, it should be safe for you to consume Rescue Cleanse for THC Detox. Do not consume this product if you’re pregnant or under 18. Obviously, check the ingredients on the label and make sure that you’re not allergic to anything listed. Avoid this product if you’re taking any prescribed medications.
Manufacturer, Support & Certificates
Manufacturer & Support:
|Service Hours||Monday – Friday
9 am to 5.45 pm EST
Clear Choice has plenty more products that you can use in an effort to beat urine or saliva drug tests.
To Pass a Urine Drug Test
For beating a urine test, you might consider an alternative approach in the form of their synthetic urine kit. Their secret urine formula contains 11 different ingredients designed to mimic human urine. It is balanced for pH levels, creatine, and specific gravity among other factors necessary to simulate actual human piss. It’s biocide-free and promoted as entirely undetectable. Whether or not this product will actually work is hard to say. Testers are getting better with time at picking up on old tricks. If you wish, you can purchase this fake piss for $80. For heating the synthetic urine, Clear Choice also provides a heating pad for just a few dollars and they also sell a stash leg belt urine holster which can help you hide the fake pee.
Another product you could use from Clear Choice is their incognito belt. It contains synthetic urine on a belt so that you could use it in a drug test more discreetly than say if you needed to carry a container of some kind, which might leave you caught red-handed. You can buy this product for 125 bucks. Another popular product offered by Clear Choice that can detox urine is One Shot, a collection of detoxing pills and a cleansing drink.
To Pass a Saliva Test
Oral Clear – Saliva Neutralizing Gum is an option when it comes to a mouth swab or saliva test. It is claimed that no abstinence period is required for this product although if you’re a regular to heavy smoker, you should probably avoid drugs in the lead up to your detox. The effects of this gum kick in fast, however. You can expect it to work within just 30 seconds and for its effects to last for half an hour. So you wanna chew this gum for a minute or so before heading into the test. Obviously make sure the gum packaging isn’t on display in your car. You might wanna hide it away in the drawers or passenger glove compartment. Saliva tests are often random and on job tests. They only detect recent drug use, within 1 or 2 days of the test. Basically, they are for catching drug use on the job.
When you’re chewing it, the chewing gum liquid that accumulates in your mouth needs to be swished around everywhere. Make sure you don’t forget to get it under your tongue, in your cheeks, on your mouth’s roof, and so on. Your oral hygiene should be really good in the lead up to the test. Without good oral hygiene, this gum may not work as well, if at all. Good dental hygiene doesn’t just mean brushing two to three times a day but flossing too, which is often overlooked. You can buy this gum for $90 online, so yes it’s pretty expensive! And by gum, we mean one, single gum. It does have a lot of popular reviews online, however. So if you really need to beat a saliva test to keep or get a job, you shouldn’t disregard it straight away. After all, even on a minimum wage job, you’re gonna make that back in a very short timespan. If you aren’t up for all the hoopla, just use a peroxide mouthwash. Peroxide is an oxidizer, it’s probably the most effective way to beat a saliva drug test.
Pros & Cons
- Doesn’t contain many risky herbs.
- Includes plenty of B-vitamins which are vital for keeping your urine it’s a natural yellow color.
- Creatine monohydrate helps with energy and to conceal dilution.
- Features electrolytes.
- Only takes an hour to work.
- You’ll need to drink quite a lot.
- You’re gonna end up peeing plenty.
- Dilution may be picked up by the test if you drank too much water.
- Only effective for a five hour period.
- Niacin may result in flushing.
Q: Does Rescue Cleanse work for alcohol?
A: Yep, it should work for any toxins. If it can work for weed (which is the most stubborn drug to remove), then surely it’s gonna remove the alcohol.
Q: Does Rescue Cleanse really work for opiates?
A: Yes, it should do, for the same reasons as mentioned in the previous answer.
Q: Can Rescue Cleanse be detected?
A: It is possible, unfortunately, even if indirectly. You’ll need to follow the directions and recommendations to a T, then hopefully, it should not be picked up by the testers. Mostly, dilution is detected if you drank too much water. They will not know you used a detox product, but you will have to retest so follow instructions exactly.
Q: How long does it last for?
A: It’s effective for about 5 hours.
Q: What is the cost?
A: It costs 55 bucks for the 32-ounce bottle and 45 for the 17-ounce product.
Q: Where to buy Rescue Cleanse near me?
A: You can purchase Rescue Cleanse on websites like Test Negative or Buy Fake Urine.
An example of a happy customer.
Another happy consumer.
An example of a positive social media review of Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse.
Our rating: 5 stars out of 5, A
If you need to beat an upcoming urine test results, then you might have success with Rescue Cleanse to pass a drug test. VICE journalists have tested products like this and have found success. But, there’s a note of caution. Testing companies are getting better. There are an ongoing cat and mouse chase between testers and users. For every approach that works to pass, testers are looking for ways to spot these methods when in use. For the time being, dilution and replenishing should work. You can buy creatine and vitamins separately or if you already have them at home, this is as effective as a detox drink. Many people who work out already have creatine and b-vitamins at home. If you don’t have either, just eat a large steak and drink 32 ounces of water 2 hours before the test. It has all the same ingredients.
 “Does Clear Choice Rescue Cleanse Really Work? – FV KASA.” 11 Mar. 2019, https://www.fvkasa.org/health/detox/clear-choice-rescue-cleanse. Accessed 24 Jun. 2020.
 “Clear Choice Incognito Urine Belt – Buy Fake Urine.” https://buyfakeurine.com/product/clear-choice-incognito-urine-belt/. Accessed 24 Jun. 2020.
 “Clear Choice Oral Clear Saliva Neutralizing Gum ….” https://www.testnegative.com/oral-clear-saliva-neutralizing-gum. Accessed 24 Jun. 2020.